Infos zu SurveyMonkey
Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
We're looking for salespeople to manage accounts and skyrocket customer growth. If you're a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling — with experience pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great client relationships — this job's for you!
SurveyMonkey is seeking a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst to support our rapidly-growing sales team. As a senior member of the sales operations team you will report to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations and partner closely with sales leaders, HR, Finance and Business Intelligence to manage and administer all sales compensation plans. You will also be driving the strategy for quotas and incentive management for our growing sales team.
- You will participate in the periodic review of compensation plans and provide recommendations regarding redesign to meet business objectives and reinforce operational strategy.
- You are responsible for administration of any quota and/or territory changes
- Manages and ensures prompt and correct payouts for sales incentive and commision pay
- You will be responsible for creating reports, dashboards, and presentation packages
- You will Implement controls to ensure completeness and accuracy of sales compensation related data.
- You will assist with the distribution of individual compensation plans and reporting on attainment to target.
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
- Assist in the development and management of sales compensation plans
- Responsible for ensuring all compensation methodologies, policies, procedures and governance are followed.
- Participate in annual sales compensation planning meetings. Provide guidance on analytics, system constraints and alternatives to achieve goals.
- Cross- functional partnership with the finance team in the development of the long-term commission system strategy to ensure accurate and timely payments (plan implementation), actionable sales reports and dashboards, and best in class business processes.
- You will work with sales leadership to review and optimize compensation plans as well as point of contact internally for comp related questions.
- BS / BA Degree
- You possess min 5+ years direct compensation system management, finance or HR compensation experience
- You have hands-on experience with reporting and visualization tools including proficiency in SQL (e.g. OBIEE, Business Objects, Tableau,)
- Sales commissions experience and knowledge of an incentive system (e.g. Anaplan, Xactly, Varicent, CallidusCloud)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, charts), PowerPoint, and Word
- You have strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- You are highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
- You have excellent documentation, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in a hi-tech sales organization is a plus
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.