Current Small New World Covid-Strategy (status August 11, 2022):
Dear participants of the Small New World meeting!
We look forward to welcoming you in Salzburg from October 28th to 29th!
The primary intention of this meeting is to foster intense interaction among the participants not only during the scientific sessions and with the partners at the industrial exhibitions, but also in between the sessions, during coffee and lunch breaks and at the social evening.
For this we need to maintain a safe and uninhibited environment. We have thus devised the following strategy to reach the overarching goal of maximum interaction at minimal risk:
- The organizers of the Small New World meeting have organized on-site NAT (PCR) testing.
- On-site testing is mandatory for all participants of the Small New World meeting upon arrival at the conference venue.
- On-site testing is free of charge for all participants of the Small New World meeting.
- Test results are available within 3 hours.
- Participation in the meeting is linked to a negative test result from the on-site NAT (PCR) testing.
- Participants are advised that a positive test result from the on-site testing will lead to cancellation of the participation status. In this case the registration fee will be refunded.
- NAT (PCR) testing prior to travelling is encouraged to avoid rejection of participation.
- Wearing a face mask during the meeting is not sufficient to compensate for a positive test result but is encouraged.