Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
The Strategy and Business Development team is a nimble team (currently made up of former consultants and investment bankers) who are excited to execute on high-impact strategies. This team reports into the COO/CFO organization and defines the strategic priorities, leads corporate development and strategic partnerships, and rolls up their sleeves to execute and drive operational excellence on SurveyMonkey’s most critical initiatives.
- Conduct market and competitive research to drive strategic decision-making and prioritization
- Develop business cases, structure models and analyses to support go to market and business planning
- Lead cross-functional efforts with Product, Finance, Sales and Marketing to implement business strategies, scale operations, and launch new products
- Structure complex business problems into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
- Creatively seek out and combine varied data sources to deliver recommendations
- Coordinate and align cross-functional teams for strategic planning
- Craft and deliver high-quality presentations to senior executives
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in economics, management, finance, or other business related fields
- 4-6 years of work experience; 2+ years in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or private equity is a plus
- MBA or graduate degree is a plus, but not required
- Data and results-driven with great analytical, critical thinking and presentation skills
- Self-starter with exceptional organization, planning, and execution capabilities
- Ability to build productive cross-functional relationships and interact directly with senior management and external parties
- Desire to drive significant impact in a high-growth environment
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and to juggle and prioritize multiple initiatives
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for learning about SaaS and online business models
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.