Infos zu SurveyMonkey
Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
SurveyMonkey is searching for an exceptional Senior Technical Program Manager to help Product & Engineering teams continuously improve the velocity, quality, and satisfaction of their work. You have solid communication skills that are empathic, while balancing being a taskmaster, and driving consensus. This is an individual-contributor role, reporting into a central program management group.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of cross-functional initiatives; working with multiple delivery teams
- Develop roadmaps and resource plans with senior management team
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Prepare and present program and project status: report on key achievements, set up clear and concise reporting dashboards to be shared with key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters transparency, autonomy, innovation, and learning
- Drive for clarity to keep teams moving forward
- Comfortable with balancing the tactical and strategic
- Develop strong relationships with key business leaders ensuring programs remain aligned with business priorities and outcome
- Assess operational processes to identify potential areas of conflict, and develop options to solve/improve; Drive on-going process improvements to optimize execution and efficiency
- Mentor others in best practices for planning and execution; maintain high standards of communication and consistency
- 5+ years of technical program management experience of large scale cross-functional programs for SaaS based proucts
- 5+ years experience managing engineering and infrastructure based programs or projects
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle; with ability to adjust using agile methodologies
- Practical experience program managing Software as a Service products and cloud-based services
- Strong knowledge in cloud technologies and DevOps practices
- Strong business acumen, with ability to translate business objectives into supporting system requirements
- Ability to define and refine the process while keeping things light and adaptable
- Self-directed, detail oriented problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to traverse both vertically and horizontally across the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong software engineering technical background with a passion for delivering high quality and high performance products
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity
- Proficiency in planning and reporting tools
- Exceptional understanding of Network and Service performance and availability; previous experience supporting Infrastructure, Devops, or cloud operations
- Knowledge of industry trends and continuous delivery
- AGILE Scrum certification
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.