Infos zu SurveyMonkey
Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
In this role you will be responsible for SurveyMonkey inbound demand generation efforts through paid and organic channels. The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for developing highly effective marketing programs to drive top of the funnel growth and convert prospects to customers. This person will manage campaigns through cost-per-click search engine marketing, social, display, webinars, and offline media. The ideal candidate has previously worked on B2B campaigns, and has experience with developing creative strategies to fill a lead pipeline.
- Develop and manage high impact, multi-channel campaigns to generate demand, qualified leads, and pipeline. Work closely with sales to achieve revenue goals.
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization, and reporting of marketing campaigns.
- Provide reporting detailing the overall lead and customer acquisition metrics.
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels.
- Draft creative and inspiring campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop ad copy, creative, and landing page designs that communicate our product positioning; optimize conversion via continuous testing.
- Work with stakeholders to build and execute strategies across multiple business units that are targeted to different market verticals and personas.
- Build and manage relationships with advertising vendors and agency partners, including search agency, display agency, and social media agency.
- 3+ years experience managing B2B sales prospecting activities with a focus on lead gen.
- Deep understanding of B2B demand gen programs, the sales and marketing funnel, and lead lifecycles.
- Proven success planning, managing, and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels (paid search, social media, email, webinars, events, content syndication, etc.).
- Highly analytical, metrics-driven and detail-oriented, with the ability to produce lead and opportunity reports and dashboards that analyze program progress, effectiveness, and ROI.
- Comfortable owning and operating marketing technologies, including: marketing automation, CRM, email, social, and landing page tools; and advertising and retargeting platforms.
- Advanced at web analytics, ad tracking, A/B testing, tag management, and content management.
- Ability to proactively resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes, reporting, and relationships with vendors.
- A team player and self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative with limited resources, balancing priorities, and making data-driven decisions.
- Able to set objectives and execute end-to-end on campaigns, from program design, launch, prospect capture, nurture, sales hand-off, to analysis.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including ability to work independently and as a team member, set priorities, and organize work to meet strict deadlines.
- Able to leverage internal tools to calculate, understand, and analyze key marketing metrics.
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, and Optimizely, with the affinity for learning how to use new software.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, business writing, copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of PPC, Display, SEO, Social Marketing, and Account-based Marketing concepts.
- Able to work with sales, sales operations, marketing operations, product, and creative teams.
- Comfortable presenting ideas and results to executives.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS.
SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.